Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from SurgeOfTribe about player mcdonaldsman666

SurgeOfTribe

-bZ- Member
Donator
Who are you reporting? mcdonaldsman666

Date of incident Apr 15, 2021

Which server were you on? bz1

Describe the incident I was in mobile artillery vehicle, took a hit by rpg. got out to repair. mcdonaldsman666 steals vehicle. I told him in chat. his response and attitude is what prompted this complaint. I have 2 screenshots of chat but can't post pics here. I transcribed the chat:

me: mcdonald you stole my vehicle while I was repairing
mcdonaldsman666: GTA BITCH
me: you're not very bright. I'm a member of this server.
mcdonaldsman666: is that a threat or are you just bluffing
mcdonaldsman666: sounds like a bluff, blow the crumbs off your keyboard and play the game.

Now, the GTA BITCH comment is actually funny. But all kidding aside, I never disrespect players, I make mistakes and own up to them when I make them. Gamers like this take away from the experience especially with their attitude because they believe they can get away with these things without consequence.

Not sure if I was suppose to post this here. Thanks for your attention to this.

SurgeOfTribe

-bZ- Member
Donator
Looks like one of mcdonaldsman666 friends, Guitargooru reported me on the forum. Just a note: I never made a threat and never said I was an admin. After making this initial thread I went back in server to be singled out by Guitargooru. I took another screenshot. I should have just brushed all this off but I hate bullies and I normally would have simply does something in retaliation like tk them but I'm a bz member and want to represent the group in best possible way.

SurgeOfTribe

-bZ- Member
Donator
amazing. I don't know who this guy is that also filed complaint. I really hope you have access to chat logs. I would like to reiterate:
I NEVER threatened anyone. I never said I was admin and/or would have anyone banned. wtf

Attachments

• mcdonald.png
    mcdonald.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
  • mcdonald2.png
    mcdonald2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Trying to make lunch and these kids are ruining it lol.

Will drop a punish when I get back! (unless someone beats me to it)