Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from TheGBamboo about player [bz]TheGaussianMan

Who are you reporting? [bz]TheGaussianMan

Date of incident Oct 28, 2020

Which server were you on? ! bz @2 - HARDCORE Locker/Metro/Pearl - BAN ZORE.com

Describe the incident I was the original EA designer that approved Battlefield (it was almost cancelled!), my friend William Harms award wining game writer faced this guy several times, he has an auto bot aim on. In this incident I was hiding in a corner, Harms got killed and then I instantly got killed. The only way is if he was using an autoaim

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
[bz]TheGaussianMan (in my experience) a player that seems to have good game sense and reflexes to reflect his score. Also plays the objective well.
That being said, there are common spots that people check when clearing an area. If you have some real suspicions, you can record via spectating the accused player and submit it for review.

[bz]TheGaussianMan is also a skilled infrantry player, not as good as Nukem9 but he's not the typical avarage player that you see. He can do precise aim with his 12G Slug round from point blank to a moderate distance. Man you needs to think twice before reporting players who can out-performed you, because there's a chance that I might end up being reported by you if I play in bz#2.

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
[bz]TheGaussianMan is also a skilled infrantry player, not as good as Nukem9 but he's not the typical avarage player that you see. He can do precise aim with his 12G Slug round from point blank to a moderate distance. Man you needs to think twice before reporting players who can out-performed you, because there's a chance that I might end up being reported by you if I play in bz#2.
Seems a bit more personal than insight regarding the player. Similar to your previous post on another forum.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
guys he designed battlefield chill out XD

Really, Gman getting reported on, thats kinky.

I play with Gauss almost everynight on Bz 2 and we're in same SQ. This post is humorous! Cheers.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Two things:
1. I've never had a problem with Gman killing me.
2. I once interviewed to work for EA when they had an office in Walnut Creek, California. I declined the job. That said, if DarkFrog really did work for EA I doubt he'd be able to afford buying a copy of BF4 cause EA don't pay $#!+

Pope Alexander VI

-bZ- Member
It's not every day that a guy starts off his complaint by claiming to be the original battlefield developer
He might very well be a Dice developer because of his knowledge of BF4 maps. He can say with confidence that hacking is the only possibility he was found. I bet many people can't claim such a bold statement with the perfect amount of arrogance and egotism as this man does. Clearly everyone here doesn't know the famous TheGBamboo known for his genius map designs such as Metro and Lancang Dam.