Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Tilting_Squirrel about player bigdaddyhotcakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you reporting? bigdaddyhotcakes

Date of incident May 25, 2022

Which server were you on? bz2

Describe the incident Was in spawn working on support tag with mortar on pearl. Teammate then c4 me. I respawned and collected my kit and got ready to reset when I found the player there. Player pulled out rpg and fragged me again. https://youtu.be/wziIVpSh96I

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Congrats on getting banned for no reason.

This player is not affiliated with any members/admins, and is now banned.

Von very much is a member. As are the other people who had been harassing me since my return.

According to Salsa and yourself , you both stated when I returned I would be left alone.

Instead , multiple times I had been tk'd. Squad booted ( from squads I created or was in lead of. ) Budthespud was privy to the last interaction.

Your group has some amazing cool people. Though this is overshadowed by keyboard warriors that have nothing to do than to be miserable cunts. Why pay to be treated less than dogshit? I held up my end by not engaging and ignoring the bs for long enough. Perhaps uphold your standards and keep your word?

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Von very much is a member.
Von is no longer a member
According to Salsa and yourself , you both stated when I returned I would be left alone.
I don't recall ever talking to you. If you could provide proof that'd be great but I honestly have no memory of this.

Instead , multiple times I had been tk'd. Squad booted
People do this to me too, budthespud has no affiliation to bZ as well.

keep your word?
On what?

Von very much is a member. As are the other people who had been harassing me since my return.

Instead , multiple times I had been tk'd. Squad booted ( from squads I created or was in lead of. ) Budthespud was privy to the last interaction.

Your group has some amazing cool people. Though this is overshadowed by keyboard warriors that have nothing to do than to be miserable cunts. Why pay to be treated less than dogshit? I held up my end by not engaging and ignoring the bs for long enough. Perhaps uphold your standards and keep your word?
To clarify, Bud was a witness to Von and an unknown friend who followed him had been fucking with me/ our squad, going on a rant in both text and voice about "I'm racist, etc) .

Keep your word. Repeating this yet again. Both Salsa and yourself stated when I returned I would be left alone. Both stated you instructed von and crew to leave me be. Low and behold, I comeback and immediately start in on me.

Can't exactly provide proof for conversations had in discord more than two months ago.

At this juncture it seems that what it is, is what it is.

Von is no longer a member

I don't recall ever talking to you. If you could provide proof that'd be great but I honestly have no memory of this.

People do this to me too, budthespud has no affiliation to bZ as well.

On what?
(Bare with the formatting please on my cell and it hates this.)

Von had his BZ tags on and was and stated at the time he was a member still. Unless he got removed right after.

( The following is a repost, I messed up with the reply )

To clarify, Bud was a witness to Von and an unknown friend who followed him had been fucking with me/ our squad, going on a rant in both text and voice about "I'm racist, etc) .

Keep your word. Repeating this yet again. Both Salsa and yourself stated when I returned I would be left alone. Both stated you instructed von and crew to leave me be. Low and behold, I comeback and immediately start in on me.

Can't exactly provide proof for conversations had in discord more than two months ago. Same time frame of the end of my application process.

At this juncture it seems that what it is, is what it is. That said, glad to hear Y'all got rid of Von, he really trashed the perception of Bz for more than a handful of people.

( Also, the original report this post was for. Had thought, and been told by others that was Von's alt. If I was wrong I was wrong. Was pretty pissed at the culmination of events and it is easy to draw parallels when pissed. Either way I was getting trolled in the end).

Status
Not open for further replies.