Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from ucavthug about player -bZ-neonardo1

Who are you reporting? -bZ-neonardo1

Date of incident Jun 1, 2020

Which server were you on? • ! bZ #2 -- 60Hz HARDCORE Locker/Metro/Pearl -- BANZORE.COM !

Describe the incident At first, I was reporting people who was actually breaking rules. I have video proof and I was using the !report feature in game, as a player should. Out of nowhere an admin told me to stop using it, as there are a bunch of people breaking rules such as spawn attacking, mountain glitching, team killing, and harassment. I have not broken any rule what so ever. NEO tells me to get out of spawn, and play the game because I'm aparently wasting a player slot.
I was SUAVING, spotting people and road killing them. He is calling me a troll for that. And aparently after that he revoked my privlidge of using report feature. This admin needs to be dealt with as I'm not breaking ANY rule what so ever, and he is making rules up on the spot.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Oh boy, where to begin...

Over the course of over 2 hours tonight you were either getting reported, or reporting someone every few minutes. I think you officially take the top spot for most reports in the shortest period of time. At first things started out with people legitimately wronging you, so I punished them. I probably handed out 6-10 punishes in a pretty short period of time, some to server regulars who play with us almost every night and never break rules. Given what was happening I looked past 3 payback teamkills you did and didn't punish you for them (had I punished you for them like I probably should've then things would've never escalated to this level as you'd have been kicked). Two wrongs don't make a right.

After an entire round on Metro where you went 1/3 and were ranked like 28/32 on your team, above pretty much only the players that had just joined, enough was enough. You were not helping the team, you were essentially trolling. You had done pretty much nothing for an entire round on a full server.

As we discussed in game, you didn't break any of the written rules if you want to argue semantics, but there comes a point in time as admins where we have to put our foot down on technicalities. Had you been actually killing people, or doing something to contribute to the team things would be different. Your argument of "spotting" in the main doorway going into the building from A to B by Metro is pretty much moot. That's like saying you were contributing by spotting in the hallway by C on Op. Locker. At the end of the day what transpired here was you were inflaming other players and were overall a detriment to the server.

To be clear, your report privileges were not taken away, I simply told you to stop reporting people if you were going to continue your style of gameplay as it was going to be a never-ending cycle of reports.

What should you take away from this? Be glad that you didn't get punishes for all of your TKs which is a win for you in and of itself. Take a few days to cool off and reconsider if your gameplay actually helps the team (which is pretty much the reason they kept TKing you and destroying your assets - you were being useless) and game on!

1591068694177.png
1591069608969.png

PS - you forgot to mention all of the team damage you did. You shot me in the back 2 separate times (only wounding me) when I was playing in the server tonight while we were still in spawn. You were pretty much a problem in some form or another from the moment you joined tonight.

What do you mean my style? is there a rule against that? When I load in the game it tells me that there are 4 simple rules. I have stopped the reporting, but you making up shit is a problem

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
What do you mean my style? is there a rule against that? When I load in the game it tells me that there are 4 simple rules. I have stopped the reporting, but you making up shit is a problem

Sitting in uncap doing nothing to help the team. There is no direct written rule against sitting in uncap with mortars/UCAV/SUAV/etc. When you do that and stay at the bottom of the scoreboard you're going to be the target of a lot of griefing.

Well then POST THE GOD DAMN RULE. I was helping the team with a suav, spotting and road killing. I had a few kills with it. And how was I griefing? Do you not know the role of the suav?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We will not post a rule for every little thing. Some things are common sense and some things are generally fine within moderation. When it gets excessive we have to step in and say enough is enough which is what happened here. This is the first case in over 6 weeks across 6 servers where we've had to tell someone to get out of spawn and do something.

I'm not sure what you're looking to gain from this thread at this point. What's done is done and I stand behind the actions taken and they will not be overruled.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
lol....good luck with that.

Neo is correct, when you fail to contribute to your team, then it becomes an issue for everyone on your team and no one wants someone that isn't helping to win.

With everything that has been said, maybe you should find another server that suits YOUR game style a little better and make it easier for everyone here that enjoys people that actually contribute to winning.

Can we ban this troll? I was in server with Neo when this was happening. This Ucav kid was doing nothing but reporting people, staying in uncap doing nothing, wasting a players spot. All the reports he sent in, probably about 8? Are all a waste of admins time to look into..

Hey can we get a ban on this ucav guy? He's been tking all night.. I sent in a report on him. He's very annoying.. I hope this server has an admin with common sense.

UCAVThug, I am just a player here, like you.

Honesty is not your thing. Here, you reported two people in two minutes, then lied to the admin that you only reported one dude.

68201:55 Jun 2, 2020UcavThugfor a legit reason
68301:55 Jun 2, 2020UcavThugi only reported one dude??
68401:55 Jun 2, 2020-bZ-neonardo1ucavthug stop reporting everyone
68601:55 Jun 2, 2020UcavThughey man my rep is negative
68701:54 Jun 2, 2020UcavThug!report grugold chat spam
68801:52 Jun 2, 2020UcavThug!report dmanpencho attacking spawn when not shooting out

Here's you the same night, being rude to me as I was spectating a cheater and asking for an admin, and not talking to you to begin with.

00:52 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug sioux is mad

00:54 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug why u cheating sioux

00:54 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug u have grey name

00:54 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug LEMME UCAV U

00:57 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug !report sioux cheating

00:59 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug hes playing leave him beeee

00:59 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug go to the fucking website and report

01:00 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug report him dumb ass

01:00 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug well then wait dumbass

01:01 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug sioux spec me too

01:00 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug well then wait dumbass

01:01 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug sioux spec me too

01:15 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug stfu sioux

01:17 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug sioux eat my ass bro

01:27 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug sioux lemme ucav your whiny bitch ass

01:27 Jun 2, 2020 UcavThug sioux put it on youtube and get famous

We are all guilty of running our mouths when we are upset. You don't seem to understand when to stop. Even when warned by the administrator of the servers you and I are A GUEST ON. Do you understand what a guest is? Or that playing on these servers is a privilege and not a right?

By the way, here's the cheater I spectated so that you could have a clean game with honest players. I put in on Youtube so he could be banned. I would have rather been playing, but wasted my time to help out players like you I don't even know. And no, I didn't get famous.