Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from WvGoDFather about player {USSR}Paul something?

Who are you reporting? {USSR}Paul something?

Date of incident Aug 5, 2020

Which server were you on? #1 HC

Describe the incident Mortaring and the reported player comes up and DMR's me right the head. I reported it through server sys, but another players stated he did it him the previous round. Then "Paul" clearly admitted he intentionally tk'd that player, because he took his plane. He is a repeated problem player it would seem. Please review chat/server logs to verify. Ty.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Looking over his TKs from today there's doesn't appear to be any pattern, and very few duplicate kills. They're consistent with the number/pattern of TKs that go along with heavy vehicle players.

We'll keep an eye on him for sure.

Yeah it wasnt in a vehicle. He walked right up on me, and single tapped me to the head, while stationary, secluded and mortaring...
Thanks for keeping an eye out, the other player that was complaining didnt know how to report it through the server.
He admitted in chat he tk'd me and the other player on purpose.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Yeah it wasnt in a vehicle. He walked right up on me, and single tapped me to the head, while stationary, secluded and mortaring...
Thanks for keeping an eye out, the other player that was complaining didnt know how to report it through the server.
He admitted in chat he tk'd me and the other player on purpose.

Yeah I don't doubt it, just hard to punish based on logs that don't give context. That's why videos are always super helpful and the fastest way to get appropriate punishment dealt out.