Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint on edelman123

For the last few games, edelman123 has been intentiaonlly tking and reviving, as well as boosting as a medic.  Called him on it numerous times, and then she started jumping in front of my shots, causing me to TK him on accident.

No bz admins were on the server, occurred between 1:30 and 2:30 AM EST

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We'll take a look at the logs and see what we can find. Thanks for bringing it to us.

Also, feel free to hop on our TS. We usually have an admin in TS even if they aren't in game.

Thanks, it may not be worthy of a BAN, but at least a warning.  I did get a little verbal with him in chat, as he was really getting to me.

well just went thru the logs about 1.5-2.5 hours of you being in there with him and I did see some tk's alot but that is normal in that server. It will auto kick after so many and after that it will will auto ban. Did not see him give out your position or anything of that nature might of been earlier in the night. He was "auto taken care of" but I will take a look at him next time I see him on, and as cr8z said if you need help as in TIME NOW as in he is doing it right now then hop on teamspeak and it will be dealt with for sure.