Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

computer talk

Rainbowprince

-bZ- Member
Hello peoplez that know more about motherboards and prossecors and the such i was wondering if my SX2110 motherboard can run any other prossecors then AMD Dual-Core E1-1500 apu with radeon HD 7310 graphics card if i need upgrade my motherboard just say so :p thanks talk to you later guys and girls :D

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Do you have a gateway computer?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
If you have an older motherboard, you can't run any new CPUs. The CPU is tied to the motherboard.

Can you give more info about your video card and your memory/hard drive?

Rainbowprince

-bZ- Member
thinking about returning the computer tomorrow and getting source store credits so once i sell my xbox i can use that money get a better computer but depending if i cant upgrade the motherboard and prossecor and graphics card within my budget of 350 atm and another 283 on december 18th

Rainbowprince

-bZ- Member
Time of this report: 11/22/2013, 23:54:41

Machine name: LIVINROOM

Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.121119-1606)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Gateway

System Model: SX2110

BIOS: P11-B2

Processor: AMD E1-1500 APU with Radeon HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.5GHz

Memory: 6144MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 5850MB RAM

Page File: 2575MB used, 7370MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.02.9200.16384 64bit Unicode

Rainbowprince

-bZ- Member
okay im just confused now i dont know how to build a whole new rig from scratch was wondering what ill need to do so and tell me how i go about this as well thanks :)

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Buy the following:

case

motherboard

cpu

psu (power supply)

gpu (video card)

RAM (memory)

HHD and/or SSD (hard drive and/or solid state drive)

DVD drive

And that's pretty much it. You may need miscellaneous cords for the units, but this will give you what you need.

Rainbowprince

-bZ- Member
i was wondering if i could just replace the motherboard and cpu and graphics card on my gateway it has windows 8 and 1TB hard drive and 6GB DDR3 memory DvD-super multi drive and i was wondering if i could use any of these? or i can just replace my motherboard and pressocer and graphics card

Rainbowprince

-bZ- Member
ill only have enough to buy the motherboard pressocer and graphics card i think :S i already have one picked out that cr8z gave me a link to

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I just looked up combo deals on newwegg for black Friday. Lots of deals. Depends on what you want to spend.

If you're running win 8, You should be pretty good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rainbowprince

-bZ- Member
yeah i was wondering if you could link me the motherboard and prossecor and graphics card info deal about all 3 of them you did other day on TS3

Rainbowprince

-bZ- Member
cuz i just want to upgrade this computer its pretty good just need new motherboard and prossecor and graphics card is all just wondering because im checkin the inside of my computer right now