Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Confused on action taken

OK. so a little confused on an action taken. On Locker map I ran from spawn outside, got close to A. Thought that I was clear and set up mortar. I set it up where the enemy had been dropping mortar rounds killing me a few times running towards A. I thought I was in the clear. Reported for mortaring outside zone. "punished" as killed in action. Then I spawned, and instantly KIA again and notified "punished" for mortaring out of uncap. Third time I respawned and AGAIN died, KIA and told punished for mortaring out of uncap. How many times does one get punished? Three times in a row and not even lasting past spawn the last 2 times? That is a bit much I think. I play a lot on this server and usually work well to play within the rules. I have a negative rep for the first time I can recall on this server. I find that 3 "punishments" in a row for the same SINGLE incident is a bit much.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Our server rules (specifically rule #9) state specifically that you are not to use mortar, SUAV, UCAV, RAWR and vehicles from uncap/spawn. Uncap is the zone that has a countdown timer for the enemy to encroach on your spawn zone and both the equipment you're using and your soldier have to be out of spawn/uncap and cannot be hiding where the enemy has no chance of getting to you.

You can read through the server rules here:
https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules.4654/

If you have any further questions or concerns, then please feel free to join us in Teamspeak @ ts.banzore.com

Bytor

-bZ- Member
Our server rules (specifically rule #9) state specifically that you are not to use mortar, SUAV, UCAV, RAWR and vehicles from uncap/spawn. Uncap is the zone that has a countdown timer for the enemy to encroach on your spawn zone and both the equipment you're using and your soldier have to be out of spawn/uncap and cannot be hiding where the enemy has no chance of getting to you.

You can read through the server rules here:
https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules.4654/

If you have any further questions or concerns, then please feel free to join us in Teamspeak @ ts.banzore.com

Hawx,

I think that is one thing a lot of these people misunderstand about not doing X from spawn. They'll put the mortar or RAWR outside of spawn and then go hide back in spawn. When you tell them not to do X from spawn their like.... it's not in spawn. Duh... it isn't in spawn, but YOU are.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
according to the log, you were only punished once on that day for any infractions

Screenshot_3.jpg

I am not seeing where you were punished more than the one time.

There must be a glitch or something that was going on. I know for a fact that 3 times in a row I died as a "killed in action" the second I respawned.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Unless you got auto moved upon death or something weird.. Shouldn't kill ya 3 times in a row though.