Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

COVID-19 Check in!!!

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
I know times are tuff and crazy, but I wanted to make this post to make sure we are all doing okay.
If there is anyone out there WITHOUT paper towel or TP, please do reach out to me and I can get some shipped to you.
I was rearranging my TP and paper towels yesterday and I was able to make 3 panic rooms!!
Also I know some people have the hook up on sanitizer and I am not sure if it's USPS shippable.
Please reply if you are doing okay and if there is something you can't find!!!

We can all BEAT this by washing our hands and washing frequently touched items with soap and water.
I'm supposed to get Clorox wipes from a co-worker and if I do I will have those as well to ship!

Stay SAFE and Happy gaming!!!

-- BillyB

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I'm here, considered an essential worker and a first responder...so I am out every day in the thick of it. I'm terrified of getting this virus, I have diabetes, asthma and sleep apnea.

SKalber

-bZ- Member
Thanks for the offer Billy. I understand Hawx. I was let go at my job of restaurant manager, I was essential but now am not. I have diabetes as well. When I need to go out I am careful. My wife and I are doing well. I have been getting house projects done. Looking for new work.....

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm here. I am an essential government worker and a first responder with Homeland (Secret Service). Out dealing with the public every damn day. Office is near Detroit, which is red hot. Like Hawx have diabetes Type 2, High Blood Pressure, and a senior, in my 60s. So close to full retirement. I haven't seen my wife or kids since 13-Mar-2020. Too afraid if I am asymptomatic that I would give it to them.

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
Doing well, been unemployed since right before everything started shutting down, haven't been able to find a job but nothing in Iowa is hiring. Who knows what'll happen lol

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I work in insurance/construction and am lucky enough to be considered essential. I've been working from home for about 10 years now, so it's pretty much business as usual for me with the exception of having my wife and kids at home 24/7.

I go out fairly regularly, meeting with clients, depositing checks at the bank, shopping, but I try to be super careful. I haven't gotten to the point of wiping down groceries and mail, although I did do that for a while.

I've been walking regularly. I hear your heart needs to be able to fight this thing to push air through your lungs, so I've been in training camp trying to get it ready to fight if it needs to.

SoCal is starting to heat up now. It was in the 90's today. I hear this thing doesn't like the heat or sunshine, so hopefully, it's fucked for now.

Still gonna' play it safe and be safe. No sense in dying over a fucking bug if you can avoid it.

Good luck everyone!

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
All good here now. Was off work for about 6 weeks. Was the worst 6 weeks of my life HAHAHAHA

It looks like we are getting ready to go backwards tho, and kids may not be returning to school in fall...

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe

I'm back online now. Had to build a new pc!

Is TS info still the same? if so, pls send info

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I got a new job in the beginning of June, working at a restaurant that is right on the ocean. 90% of our tables are outside. Loving it! Luckily I live in a county in Central Florida that has the lowest COVID cases if you can trust the numbers...... My wife, myself and my family are doing well, I hope you all are too.