Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Curious

Hello, Just wondering why Neonardo is timing me out on BZ1, giving me error code 1s, especially after I kill him. TY
BTW, not the first time its happened.

Never said I was banned. I am giving a forced timeout with the error 1 code. Thats why it doesn't show as logged. Not once has it happened with any other member online. nor has it happened on 1.1. It happens when you are on the server and I kill you and stay dead for "while", tabbed out on Rcon.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Rcon doesn't have the capability of doing such a thing. In fact such things aren't really possible at all since servers aren't actually self hosted but run through ea partners. We only have rcon access and again, rcon can't do such things.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Do a repair on your game, reboot it and do a quick match, then try to join the game again. something is fucked in your files.

Heres a quick google search for you.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Ditto on what Angrysalsa said. I was getting error code 1 all over the place after reimaging my computer and I had to fix and replace a few files before everything was good again. It was all me and had nothing to do with BZ or the game servers in general.