Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I've been in the 30's and I've been in the 700's, neither are fun :p @Hawx

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I hear you, I have been told the goal is 80-130. I have experienced the lows and the highs.....

Bytor

-bZ- Member
been borderline diabetic for years... blood sugar # is riding the line, but my A1C numbers are good... typically in the low 4s

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm a terrible diabetic lol. I'm type 1, I don't check my BG and my A1c is like 9 something

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm a terrible diabetic lol. I'm type 1, I don't check my BG and my A1c is like 9 something
I am a type 2...AC1 was steady at 7.2 after surgery in February it shot up to 11.1 and doctor has no idea why but is leaning towards the fact my stomach is paralysis, Gastroparesis, and is causing the problem. Now wear a CGM on my arm. It helps me see where my highs are and helps doc pinpoint timeframe where meds will be the most helpful.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
@Hawx Yeah I know, I'm just... Unbelievably lazy @Firedoc I need a pump and CGM but even with insurance they're a few thousand dollars. That's why i'm planning on moving to the UK or Canada, I know in the UK they're completely free.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
it probably none of my business but I will ask anyways, Topher you have medical insurance? The reason I ask is my CGM only costs me $18.75 a month under my health insurance.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I do, I'll have to check with my insurance on the price then!