Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Delayed Intro

Hey guys! Applied a good while ago and just remembered to post in this forum. A bit about me:

-I'm 25 years old and co-own a house remodeling business in S.E. Michigan with an old high school friend
-God given name is Eli, friend-given name is Cripple (more on that), in-game-name is DirtRider500R
-I've been racing motocross since 2013 on a 1986 CR500 (hence my USN, I Ride the Dirt on a 500R)
-I've broken my leg, back (on my 19th birthday), left clavicle, have had several concussions, and have done countless tests on the theory of gravity (hence the nickname of Cripple)
-I play almost exclusively on BZ 7, playstyle is primarily derpy with rare moments of unseen glory

The attached pic is me breaking my collarbone. The picture was well worth it!

Attachments

• 34892244_10209802739179921_8658112902856704_o.jpg
    34892244_10209802739179921_8658112902856704_o.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 15

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
God Damn, that is bad-ass man! I know you are a server 7 exclusive guy, but Ill have to hop in and game with ya! You'll have to come by my home on server 5 sometime, its a good place to unwind since TDM requires no thought. haha

Thanks for the welcome guys. Below is video of one of my more recent races. In the crash I tweaked my right ankle pretty good. Tore most of the ligaments along the front and sides of it, but I finished the race! Couldn't walk properly for about 3 days afterward. Raced again 6 days later and rounded out the top 5 :D

This is from back in my 360 days when I first got into video editing and was playing BF4. Was just starting to figure out sneaky transitions at this time

I used to hate pearl enough to play "knife only" in an attempt to liven it up. But recently found a group of regulars that are on at the same time and it's actually grown fairly fun. I spend 99% of my pearl time competing with TKK for the mortar roof. It's so much fun

Also in case I haven't said it yet, welcome Rider. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The law is fun on pearl too because it locks into dirt bikes and the jeep