Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Does anyone even play this anymore?

DREAMAZING

-bZ- Member
Donator
I bought this way back and loved it but wasn't much content being pushed out so I kinda just fell off it. Is anyone here still really into this if so I wouldn't mind picking it back up again and maybe hangout on it once more.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I've been playing it more and more. They made some really positive changes and expect vehicles to be released this month.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
It's getting there, still enjoy PR a ton though as its more established. The effects in squad are awesome though.

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
CR8Z mentioned it but i dont think he put it in stone, but my buddy and I definitely want to get a group together and play

DREAMAZING

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm down to play it some to see if they have improved, Just hit me up in TS is you see me and want to play some.

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
Should try to get a time set up for everyone to get in and play, its a ton of fun with a squad all working together

SMRose1990

Donator
Are there vehicles yet? You should know I'm a wheel whore :D

Totally down to play but none of that walkin it halfway across the country to die shit.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Vehicles look sick. Glad to see they are still working on it gradually. Adds a huge aspect to the game as for mobility n such. Would maybe check it out again with a bunch of ya guys if we plan a night? maybe after the meeting on sat?