Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donation subscription

Aek_Nerd

Donator
Hello i was hoping to ask who is handling credit card donations .
I realize their is a box for recurring donation i believe it's ticked by default
I don't wish to be on a subscription of $40 a month can some please cancel
this i must have gotten in a hurray and overlooked it , I would just like it cancelled
going forward this months donation is fine .

Thank you for your time.

yeah he is not responding to anything for like a week now....lifeskillsninja donated with the amount hidden and it never added him....he donated again and the auto system has not added it....he has massaged neonardo1 with no response on Aug 27 and still to this day has not heard anything....

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I did on sunday , I wasnt sure if he was still active , thanks
1662491497034.png
I assure you it will be handled shortly, extended weekends (Labor Day holiday in this case) usually means we are busy with personal endeavours; you know family and bbqs and whatnot! I will also be sure to let him know as well so it is handled.

yeah he is not responding to anything for like a week now....lifeskillsninja donated with the amount hidden and it never added him....he donated again and the auto system has not added it....he has massaged neonardo1 with no response on Aug 27 and still to this day has not heard anything....

1662491644801.png
1662491691413.png

Looks like this one slipped through the cracks because it was not sent directly to Neo or Assault and was just a post in the donations forum thread. Should just be something as simple as not linking the BF4 username properly.

This will also be brought to his attention and handled quickly. I appreciate you telling us @smokerob.