Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

DONATORS BEWARE- AUTOMATIC UNCANCELLABLE PAYMENTS

There is no way to cancel a subscription from this website- I never signed up for reoccurring payments either but they have been charging me monthly and there is no way to undo it without:
A) Going through your credit agency and naming Banzore illegitimate purchases
B) Contacting a mod directly and hoping they get to it

This is a scam tactic Banzore is well aware of- looking at the top posts here there are MULTIPLE complaints of the same nature which they have never rectified on their site.

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
There is no way to cancel a subscription from this website

Unfortunately that's true due to software limitations. We use XenForo and the TH Donate plugin which don't have a way for people to cancel subscriptions.

I never signed up for reoccurring payments

In fact you did. There's a checkbox when you donate.

1654784021241.png

Sorry you don't know how to pay attention I guess.

Going through your credit agency and naming Banzore illegitimate purchases

Yep, that's a chargeback which causes us undue fees which is why you were banned (and are now salty I guess).

Contacting a mod directly and hoping they get to it

I handle most all cancellations requests within 48 hours and I've never let one sit more than a week (I have a life too, sometimes I'm out of town, etc.). IF a person has requested cancellation and they get charged between the time they requested it and the time I get to it I refund that payment as is only fair.

This is a scam tactic Banzore is well aware of- looking at the top posts here there are MULTIPLE complaints of the same nature which they have never rectified on their site.

Get over yourself dude. We have hundreds of donors and only a handful such as yourself have issues because you don't know how to pay attention or use a little common sense before doing a chargeback.

-bZ-Nyonbjorn

-bZ- Member
Donator
It
I don't see why people are attacking him. Dude mistakenly hit reoccurring payments or changed his mind and can't get the payments to stop. I would hope someone would just help him out instead of attacking him, calling him Karen etc...
Except, you don't accidentally hit it. It's automatically selected for you. You have to deselect it.

Gotta admit, its pretty bad to not have a cancel subscription option, it's clear its not meant to have any shady intention but still not good. Too bad its even worse to select re-occuring subscription and then complain like you didn't know it existed. Dude has a valid complaint about not being able to cancel them without having to come on here and contact someone, but the way he went about it just kills any validity his argument has. Insults and being rude as hell never changes anyone's mind.

Insulting the people who are technically holding your money probably isn't the best idea, you're honestly lucky this is one of the few clans were the moderation and admins have integrity dude.

It

Except, you don't accidentally hit it. It's automatically selected for you. You have to deselect it.
Yeah, thats not good, at all, won't lie. But at the same time OP didn't need to act this way about it. And from what im reading the cancel subscription issue is a software limitation anyways, so to assume the worst of people before hearing anything back didn't help his case.

Mods/Admins dealt with this well imo.

if you used paypal or others, it's there where you check and cancel recurring payments. This is so normal that even origin does it...
Also, anywhere making a payment, plz check details, check-boxes, and others, they are not hidden, they are right there, next to the button to proceed.
making it your responsibility, also, ask for help before making false claims.
"AUTOMATIC UNCANCELLABLE PAYMENTS" -> "Recurring Cancellable Donations"

Last edited:
Unfortunately that's true due to software limitations. We use XenForo and the TH Donate plugin which don't have a way for people to cancel subscriptions.

In fact you did. There's a checkbox when you donate.

View attachment 8540

Sorry you don't know how to pay attention I guess.

Yep, that's a chargeback which causes us undue fees which is why you were banned (and are now salty I guess).

I handle most all cancellations requests within 48 hours and I've never let one sit more than a week (I have a life too, sometimes I'm out of town, etc.). IF a person has requested cancellation and they get charged between the time they requested it and the time I get to it I refund that payment as is only fair.

Get over yourself dude. We have hundreds of donors and only a handful such as yourself have issues because you don't know how to pay attention or use a little common sense before doing a chargeback.
the fact recurring is automatically checked off when you choose to donate is scummy "if you choose", he didnt choose, its already pre selected