Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

DONATORS BEWARE- AUTOMATIC UNCANCELLABLE PAYMENTS

donating to a server is not a contract......

-bZ-BigMilfyFuta

-bZ- Member
the fact recurring is automatically checked off when you choose to donate is scummy "if you choose", he didnt choose, its already pre selected
Scummy? My dude, bit of financial advise free of charge. Do not ever agree to any purchase without reading all the check boxes and options. I'd hate to watch you close on a house.

Recurring being checked automatically is a matter of perspective is a benign decision on behalf of the developer. If it's unchecked by default and you are looking to donate for the premium membership, its frustrating to have to manually re-up when you're mid game and you lose the donator perks. If it's checked by default, you bitch about your lack of reading comprehension when you get billed another cycle.

If it's unchecked by default and you are looking to donate for the premium membership, its frustrating to have to manually re-up when you're mid game and you lose the donator perks.
Lol I guarantee we'd be seeing a thread talking about this exact thing if it weren't checked. People just like to complain.