Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

EA or me hacked,

Skullbones

-bZ- Member
Donator
tried to login EA (origin) bf4 & bf1, does not show my games, ?

Skullbones

-bZ- Member
Donator
there is no record of my acct. on origin have no idea what happened, and they are of no help, have deleted and uninstalled all Origin, will miss bf4 (not bf1) will be on steam from now on, or untill the eclipse at which time I shall enter my ship, and return to my home planet.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That's too bad. They have always been extremely helpful to me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Don't give up on your account skull! I still have ya on my friends list if ya need me to look up anything on your origin profile thats viewable by me.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
If you have a history of BF4 gaming, then I'd grab that and present them with the history. Weird your origin ID just lost everything.
Also grab the purchase email/receipts if ya still have em. I keep mine for every game I buy.

or just use one of my accounts if the game means that much to you...i understand the loss of a game that made sense e.g. made as a release of the daily horse shit...i know i cant use more than one account at a time, then again i havent really tried sooo idk...

if you want to use my other account, not 2-Point-Whores account (i think its still banned from your system) email me with a screen shot of this reply...contact [email protected]...