Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Everyone make fun of vagab0ndk1ng

lol this one is good too. lord thank god for our brave gas station attendants all over the country, true front line laborers and heroes. god forbid anyone say anything bad about the gas station attendants of the world, who have all been oppressed for seeking a job with benefits like discounts on gas.

1: GRIEFING / TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED!
No team killing, period, end of story.
Griefing: Purposefully shooting or otherwise sabotaging your teammates in an online game.
Griefing includes stealing of friendly vehicles while they are repairing (for example).
Forcing a TK is griefing.

2: ATTACKING UNCAP IS NOT ALLOWED (Conquest Only)
Don't attack the enemy's uncappable base (main base). If they fire out you can return fire.

3: No Racism or talking about gas station attendants
Don't be a racist and don't try to bypass the automatic filters. Do not talk shit about gas station attendants at all, that's who provides 99% of the nuggies for the bois and frens. But go HAM on the retards and the gays no prob.

4: No Politics In Game Chat
We're here to have fun and escape the real world so take your political talk elsewhere.

I feel like I am rubber necking at a semi full of dildos that ran into a bus full of nuns. Staying for your inevitable (I hope) forum banishment.

The response to “mods abuse powers” was for then to abuse more powers by editing what i wrote on the forum, for the record.

mute/killed in game by power hungry mod, then had my forum writing edited using back end tools.

i stand correct