Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

For I am Riggs

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
Hey guys! Shooting my shot here again to get into bZ. I really love the servers, and the people that represent this community.

A little about me, real name is Mike. I got the name nickname Riggs from a lot of friends of mine when I was 20, was play on words for my last name and it just stuck. I'm 29, and live in Syracuse, NY. I am a Capital Equipment Mechanic for Manufacturing. I've been playing Battlefield since 1942 on pc back in the day. Took a break from pc gaming and played Battlefield on consoles up until really this past Christmas. Got motivation to do a PC Build again, had one back in High School and grew up and lost interest throughout my 20's.

I will pretty much play just about any game, not too picky, however I am burnt out on Battle Royales at the moment. lol

Play Halo, Forza, GTA V, Sea of Thieves, Rocket League, pretty much anything that can be played with others. Not too big into single player games as I lose interest quickly.

Hope I didnt waste too much of your guy's time for this. And hope you would reconsider. Regardless of the outcome, still dont plan on going anywhere! :D

Damn that's some petty shit lmao

Right? He even put the efffort to switch teams just to grief me and prevent me from getting a new killstreak.

Figured it would be worth noting his history since he is interested in joining bz since some people might not be aware that he is a griefer..

That's fair. And what he did was absolutely shitty but I played with the guy and he seemed fine. Load up with us and let's get that kill record out of the way.

Sure, people can change. I don't think I've seen him in the rush server almost at all (if at all) since then so my only playtime and impression of him was him putting very deliberate effort into griefing and teamkilling me and preventing a new killstreak (with how much time/tickets was left would have probably been at least 150-0... I've been playing a long time and its pretty rare to get a chance to get a killstreak that high, so its not likely to repeat anytime soon).

If you ever join hardcore rush I'm always looking for good players for some squad team work. Also to be clear I am not in bz so it won't help with your application process, so in the limited timeframe you might want to focus on playing w/ bz members for your application of course, very few bz members play rush.

in the limited timeframe you might want to focus on playing w/ bz members for your application of course, very few bz members play rush.
This. If you exclusively play rush during your application process you likely won't receive enough votes to be accepted. Play 1, 2, and 5 and use discord voice if you want a shot.

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
This. If you exclusively play rush during your application process you likely won't receive enough votes to be accepted. Play 1, 2, and 5 and use discord voice if you want a shot.
I play on all servers. Not a huge fan of rush, but if people are down to squad up I will play. Prefer TDM and Conquest

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Just me but I like playing with Riggs and have had exactly zero complaints about him.

Also, ProTip: when I get royally pissed at someone I don't TK them, I join the other team and then spend the rest of the round hunting the person as if they were my very own high value target. :cool:

But when the round is over so is the grudge. ;)

Yes Onxy I know you and many of the toxic bz members hate the fact that I report people for teamkilling, destroying friendly vehicles and equipment, etc. god forbid the server is a nice place to play in and people follow the rules.

Aside from the rare member, most interactions I have with banzore very strongly suggest the clan appears to be extremely pro-troll and pro-griefing. Why anyone would want to join such a toxic community is beyond me, but to each his own. When I first found banzore it seemed pretty good but it seems to get worse and worse over time, or maybe it just becomes more apparent because I have interactions with more of banzore who are very clearly toxic trolls like yourself. I'm very fortunante that most of bz doesn't play rush so I am able to avoid most of the toxicity and trolling.

With people like Onxy in the clan, all I can assume is the other people wearing the bz tag are happy to endorse and/or particiapte in trolling and wear the tag as a badge of honor showing that they belong to a group of trolls. I'm sure there are many others that feel the same when they see toxic people like you sporting a bz tag.

Last edited:

Cplbutthurt

-bZ- Member
Yes Onxy I know you and many of the toxic bz members hate the fact that I report people for teamkilling, destroying friendly vehicles and equipment, etc. god forbid the server is a nice place to play in and people follow the rules.

Aside from the rare member, most of banzore appears to be extremely pro-troll and pro-griefing. Why anyone would want to join such a toxic community is beyond me, but to each his own. When I first found banzore it seemed pretty good but it seems to get worse and worse over time, or maybe it just becomes more apparent. I'm very fortunante that bz doesn't play rush so I am able to avoid most of the toxicity and trolling.

Ouch, that hurt my feelings.

Aside from what Crisco has brought up, I haven't had any bad run ins with Rigg. Haven't seen him a whole lot but he's acceptable, assuming he doesn't goose it anymore.

Onyx

Duke of Douchebaggery
-bZ- Member
Donator
Please continue to cry more about how bZ hurts your little feelings while continuing to mooch off our resources.

Bz hasn't hurt my feelings, just pointing out that toxic people like you make the whole clan look bad. I also don't mooch off the resources but have actively participated in making the rush server popular, in addition to utillizing the seed bot in the past I am a regulator donor.

Try again troll.

Edit: on second thought, I'm going to go ahead and block you here, since I see I am just feeding a toxic troll at this point. Bye.