Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Forums absurdly slow when logged in but normal when logged out?

Welcome to the club of being throttled by Neo Jin-Ping. It’s a typical Liberal minded procedure. If you become the opposition they try and “silence” you.

I mean in your case, you’re a douche, so probably warranted.

As for me, I never broke a rule, spoke my mind to improve the server and make it a better place for us all, as I was like 5th place of the servers.. They got offended because I called “fluff” a whiny bitch, which in a sense he clearly is. I was diplomatic through the ending of the thread.. I spoke out about High pingers like sooooo many people did.. I mean I only made one thread on it over a year ago? I never talked back to an Admin or nadda…but because I went against their Agenda, I get throttled yaaaay!

!disperse TGiF

!disperse MVP

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Site is fine.

Welcome to the club of being throttled by Neo Jin-Ping. It’s a typical Liberal minded procedure. If you become the opposition they try and “silence” you.

I mean in your case, you’re a douche, so probably warranted.

As for me, I never broke a rule, spoke my mind to improve the server and make it a better place for us all, as I was like 5th place of the servers.. They got offended because I called “fluff” a whiny bitch, which in a sense he clearly is. I was diplomatic through the ending of the thread.. I spoke out about High pingers like sooooo many people did.. I mean I only made one thread on it over a year ago? I never talked back to an Admin or nadda…but because I went against their Agenda, I get throttled yaaaay!

!disperse TGiF

!disperse MVP

Attachments

• dale.gif
    dale.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 13

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Have you tried restarting your computer? I have heard having 200 Banzore Forums Tabs open in Chrome (as I know some of you do) is quite a memory muncher.

Have you tried restarting your computer? I have heard having 200 Banzore Forums Tabs open in Chrome (as I know some of you do) is quite a memory muncher.
The culprit here is the botnet known as Chrome, not the 200 tabs. But why the fuck do people keep tabs open anyway? I bet these same people also leave the front door open when they come into a house. Fucking close shit when you're done with it!

The culprit here is the botnet known as Chrome, not the 200 tabs. But why the fuck do people keep tabs open anyway? I bet these same people also leave the front door open when they come into a house. Fucking close shit when you're done with it!
That's the thing about the tabs - we're not done with it! I'm gonna read those articles and watch those 900 hours of YouTube videos this weekend, I swear.