Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Free bfplayer100 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to take down C, it pisses off the choppa whores.

Don't forget to take down C, it pisses off the choppa whores. But, be on the lookout for the ROF choppa whores, don't take it down while they are flying -- they have inside connections. Do they choose to 'hide' their ability to 'manage the server'?

If you are defending C with a choppa whore in the air on the other team, remember, you are fish in the barrel - K/D stat padding for some.

Am waiting for Neo to figure out how to erase my stats so I can play again...(I didn't agree to that, however, banzore needed a way to save face for a poorly executed ban - Chat with me about it if need be, but it's all in the eyebleed now..)

If Neo can't do what he suggested --- it will be here for all to see... But so will the reason he didn't if he don't get to there from here, here is where we are at - ez button...

Am waiting for Neo to figure out how to erase my stats so I can play again...(I didn't agree to that, however, banzore needed a way to save face for a poorly executed ban - Chat with me about it if need be, but it's all in the eyebleed now..)

If Neo can't do what he suggested --- it will be here for all to see... But so will the reason he didn't if he don't get to there from here, here is where we are at - ez button...

Who will it be to catch up first? Been 2 months without play - shadow stat padding.

Attachments

• top_10_21_Dec_2022.JPG
    top_10_21_Dec_2022.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 17
Here's some kids thinkin in the graphic... HHHHhahahahhahahahahhahah dey b eskeeeeeered!!!they_think.....JPG

Whateva you do, don't get into the choppa with the choppa whore:

ATC71_GET_OUT.jpg

ATC71 New Choppa Hero! SOLO

BFPLAYER_BEST_PLAYER_1373.jpg

BFLAYER100_emblem_.jpg it has been about knocking the air whores out of the sky and they never saw it coming. Hahhahahahaha

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.