Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Gaming chair

I say office chairs are the best to get no matter what. But, if you have back pain that is something you want to think about. Low back pain? get a mid back chair.

Gaming chairs are very overrated and most are overpriced and even unsafe. Flipping back on them.

DurkTheDerp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yeahhh. Think after my gaming chair expires ill be looking into an office chair, I got an Emerge as a gift, its comfortable for short periods but long term it starts to really wear on you.

Usually the chairs that are under $100 have less padding on the seat so that's another thing you want to look at so it wont feel painful or uncomfortable after long use. Genuine office chairs typically are made to last but do cost more.

The whole racing seat in a gaming chair is a big no no and was never design for comfort. These basically have to be tailored for your body just like a real racing seat otherwise it's too narrow or wide etc.

Hope you find something that works for you. Lots of sale already going on though, well online that is.

SID-328

-bZ- Member

Edit: wrong link/product. My bad

That's the one I use. I'd also like to point out that I got it for free, because the lady my mom works with says it hurt her back.

I haven't complained since receiving it.

I have same one in black, comfy af but I am too short for it so I had to trade up for a smaller task chair: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B088H3TB42/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It looks/says "cheap" but with my height and weight it is comfortable and works great. I've had it for 3-4 months now with no complaints but I did replace the wheels with these: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08CXD3W5H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and they're amazing. The chair glides so smoothly (but be careful, they will eat your feet if you happen to be rolling and your foot touches the wheel.) I also really like this chair because it has flippy arms which allows me to tuck the chair all the way under my desk which the La-Z-Boy could not do.

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
Usually the chairs that are under $100 have less padding on the seat so that's another thing you want to look at so it wont feel painful or uncomfortable after long use. Genuine office chairs typically are made to last but do cost more.

The whole racing seat in a gaming chair is a big no no and was never design for comfort. These basically have to be tailored for your body just like a real racing seat otherwise it's too narrow or wide etc.

Hope you find something that works for you. Lots of sale already going on though, well online that is.
I spent like $360 on my chair and it’s awful

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Look at the maximum weight of a chair. Make sure your it will support your fat ass.

If it doesn't list a max weight, it probably won't support your ass.

Find the chair that has the most 4 star ratings and fits your budget.

From my experience, I like Tempur-Pedic chairs for their value. A well-engineered and comfortable chair at an affordable price. Mine lasted a good five years and I loved it.

Shoes, mattresses, and chairs. You spend a lot of time in these, so spend good money on them and thank yourself later.