Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Gaming mouse

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
Hey all, been having a pretty shit time with my Razer Naga mouse. Took awhile to become glitchy, primarily it is an issue with my aim down sights in bf4. I hope no one else has this issue but if y’all could point me in the direction of a badass mouse I’d be stoked.

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
I totally love the honeycomb shell! Only thing is I use the 12 key number plate on the side of my naga to change weapons, vehicle seating, etc. how do you change from that lol?

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I totally love the honeycomb shell! Only thing is I use the 12 key number plate on the side of my naga to change weapons, vehicle seating, etc. how do you change from that lol?
Keyboard bindings! Better get used to them, most mice don't have an entire keyboard on the side of them like the Naga

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
Keyboard bindings! Better get used to them, most mice don't have an entire keyboard on the side of them like the Naga
I use a 60% razer keyboard so keybindings are complicated because I have a FN key for all of the F1-Fwhatever. Maybe it was a bad choice but I dig it

Are you me? I've been having the same issue with mine. I also am hesitant to give up this mouse because I really like the buttons on the side. I'm considering just buying another Naga. Four years or so of heavy use is good for a mouse, right? Right? :confused:

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Here's what I use, after trying 4 different mice: https://www.pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-model-d-matte-white

Logitech fanboys incoming :D
You're damn right we are. If you like a weighted mouse, I love my G502. Only has a few buttons though, which for some is a no-go. I have it cranked to 12k dpi and it's smooth. Another secret is the mouse pad. It's a piece of anodized aluminum. Gives an unbelievably smooth track (unless there's a piece of crap on it, but it's easy to clean).

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
I use one of those $10 micro ones from Walshart. Never steered me wrong :thumbsup:
Shit man if it works good, I’m kind of a brand whore. I started with a Razer headset then I had to get the mouse and then they Razer keyboard followed. So now I’m shittin bricks trying to figure out if there is a better Razer mouse that’s better than the naga