Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Getting kicked by Punkbuster

Hey guys. I've been playing for over a year and have just recently started getting kicked by punkbuster. I have no hacks and have never cheated. I'm just trying to find out what's going on and if anyone can help. Thanks.

I did all this. I've uninstalled PB and reinstalled with the new exe, updated the files, and it still kicks me. Any other ideas? Does it have issues if it's installed on a drive other than C? This only started happening in the last month. I updated it in September and it stopped, and just started again this evening.

I'll try the browser cache issue, but I'm not even sure how that would effect the punkbuster function. It's interesting to me that this only started in the last month. I discovered that setting my inbound traffic in my Windows Defender helped the other night, and I didn't get kicked again while playing, but I just got kicked again. It's getting to the point that it's not fun anymore, and this sucks cause it's the only game I really play when I have time. I'll let you know how the browser fix works. Thanks for the suggestions.