Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

GetToKnowMeHomie

...was playing today at @1715 CST. He somehow got onto the SIXTH FREAKING FLOOR above C on Pearl. My MAV couldn't even fly that high to capture video or kill his beacon as it hits the flight ceiling just below where he was. I killed him several times with an airburst and reported him. I've played this game for many years, and through two characters, and have never heard of a way even a glitch to get up there. Perhaps a cheat to project yourself up there?

His score wasn't a cheat score and was modest, but I wanted to let y'all know there was some serious questionable stuff going on with this player.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I saw this, barely. I saw the reports come in and joined as spectator about 5 seconds before the round ended. I didn't have enough time to get the recording going but he was definitely somewhere that I've never seen anyone get to on that map. Glitch or cheat, I'm not sure.

I gave him a punish point and warned him that doing this again will result in a ban. I wish I'd caught it sooner so I could've determined how he got there.

I saw this, barely. I saw the reports come in and joined as spectator about 5 seconds before the round ended. I didn't have enough time to get the recording going but he was definitely somewhere that I've never seen anyone get to on that map. Glitch or cheat, I'm not sure.

I gave him a punish point and warned him that doing this again will result in a ban. I wish I'd caught it sooner so I could've determined how he got there.
Thank you. You all are very level-headed admins. I appreciate you providing great servers to play on.