Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Going to virtual war..

With your worst enemy, and best battle buddy.

There is a LOT of skilled players in this server, and BZ.
Not withstanding personal stats or grudges.

Who is the one player on you do NOT want face on BZ servers, and the 1 player you love seeing on your team or squad??
You can only choose 1 for both.

Sidenote:
appreciate the fairness in my 2 day temp ban

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
I don't want to play against NubTank. He's had rounds where he does nothing but jetram my ass. We're talking about him going 0/15 with 800 score in a full round. IDK if he is perpetually malding or what, but that shit is real cancer gameplay. Malding or not, it is effective.

It is hard to pick one player when there are so many good players to have on your team. All I want is teammates that work together and try to win. If I have to name one I'd say bozob. That's a french Canadian that knows how to play CQL. He's also nice enough to not bully me.

Neo and Swag in speedos on a yatch is also a terrifying thought.
Watch out when the banzore admins go out on their boat excursions. Very nasty things going on.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I like playing with BBOS when he's driving a boat. He's one of the few who keeps his boat moving and if you're a gunner you're less likely to get sniped on his boat. He's also been good about jumping away from a well placed spawn beacon before firing off rockets and giving away the POS.

Who do I not like? Call this a love-hate thing but I hate opposing Fluffy in the attack heli. He's one of the few heli pilots I don't think I've ever sniped and he's deadly in the attack heli vs. the AA. BUT he also forces me to improve my game so I end up appreciating him as an opponent.

YouGotToast

Donator

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
Great and very hard question to answer! There are so many players, whether its your best squad mate or your worst enemy, the game is not the same without them!

If I had to choose:

Best squad mate: @JTF2 JTF2-v3_0, whether we play on foot, ucav, or in vehicles, we make a great squad and we achieve a lot.

Worst enemy: Tusk and his likes (JL1834cx, KROW..etc). Even if I end up being on their team, I always switch and make it my goal to take them down at least once (even though I end up with a 5-30 score :D).

Krabbin

Donator
I do NOT want to face Fluff, because he is a PITA in his damn chopper.
I DO feel safe when PrZZZ drives my tank somehow, no stupid zugzug tactics when he is behind the wheel.