Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Good morning, I'm Bruce.

Bruce of the Big variety. I'm an old BF4 veteran swapping from Xbox to PCMR again. And an absolute menace in a Defuse match. I've been playing with my two bestfriends for holy shit like a decade? I am a competitive player at heart and have no problem playing in any position that needs to be filled. But also have a good time RPG dunking on helicopters and taking sandwiches.

I have ran servers that were poppin' on Xbox for years, participated in tournaments and won a whooooooooooooole lot of them. Scar-H king.

And yes the moustache is real.

Caveat I work for the State Mental Hospital Fri, Sat, Sunday all day. So you won't see me around on the cool days often.

You can add me on Origin, Steam, and... Tarkov @ IBigIBruce

Dautrix

-bZ- Member
Look forward to seeing you on the Battlefield, mate. Welcome to the cool criminals club.

Attachments

• no.jpg
    no.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
Bruce of the Big variety. I'm an old BF4 veteran swapping from Xbox to PCMR again. And an absolute menace in a Defuse match. I've been playing with my two bestfriends for holy shit like a decade? I am a competitive player at heart and have no problem playing in any position that needs to be filled. But also have a good time RPG dunking on helicopters and taking sandwiches.

I have ran servers that were poppin' on Xbox for years, participated in tournaments and won a whooooooooooooole lot of them. Scar-H king.

And yes the moustache is real.

Caveat I work for the State Mental Hospital Fri, Sat, Sunday all day. So you won't see me around on the cool days often.

You can add me on Origin, Steam, and... Tarkov @ IBigIBruce
Welcome! It would take me another 20 years to grow a stash like that hahaha......