Greetings Banzore!

Hawx

You're Never Right!
hello and welcome

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Welcome!

You said you're a New York City native so I get the impression you live somewhere else now....izzat right?

SurgeOfTribe

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey LongTrang1!

Actual no. I still live in NYC. I say I'm a native New Yorker because I wasn't a transplant from out of state. I'm actually 4th Generation New Yorker. I currently live in an apartment in Chinatown, Manhattan but my gaming rig is at my house in Staten Island.

Hope this answers your question lol

Surge

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey LongTrang1!

Actual no. I still live in NYC. I say I'm a native New Yorker because I wasn't a transplant from out of state. I'm actually 4th Generation New Yorker. I currently live in an apartment in Chinatown, Manhattan but my gaming rig is at my house in Staten Island.

Hope this answers your question lol

Surge

Why bother with the apartment when the ferry is not so packed these days? Of course, there's the whole access to great Chinese food thing so I guess I'm answering my own question! :p

SurgeOfTribe

-bZ- Member
Donator
You seem to know a lot of details that only New Yorker's would know lol. I was raised in Staten Island but moved into Manhattan back in 1992. I loved Manhattan and know it inside and out. I was severely turned off....actually I was disgusted with what I witnessed last summer with the protests and looting. The level of hypocrisy that was permitted while legitimate businesses were treated like criminals turned my stomach. I run a business in Little Italy and Chinatown and know most of the merchants any many residents in both communities. What was permitted to take place without any penalty nor accountability to honest business people having their businesses destroyed, vandalized, looted and patrons harassed and attacked was beyond unacceptable. In addition to having so many restrictions on business to begin with. The current climate in Manhattan feels more like the 1980's. Crime is up, homeless and mentally ill on streets is up substantially. We are still in a partial shutdown with many businesses the politicians are writing books on how good they are and patting themselves on their backs while their city and state BURN. My lease is up in October so I decided to get away the chaos and move back to my family's house in the nice suburban Staten Island. I'm in a transition now. Peace and quiet and if I don't watch the NEWS STATIONS I can have peace of mind in my little bubble of ignorance. New York City has a very long road to recovery.

SurgeOfTribe

-bZ- Member
Donator
lol that's an interesting perspective. Home is where the heart is. Thank you. Wishing you all the Best.

Once my wife gets here I would like to have her apply to -bZ-. She loves gaming.

Attachments

• surgette.jpg
    surgette.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You seem to know a lot of details that only New Yorker's would know lol. I was raised in Staten Island but moved into Manhattan back in 1992. I loved Manhattan and know it inside and out. I was severely turned off....actually I was disgusted with what I witnessed last summer with the protests and looting. The level of hypocrisy that was permitted while legitimate businesses were treated like criminals turned my stomach. I run a business in Little Italy and Chinatown and know most of the merchants any many residents in both communities. What was permitted to take place without any penalty nor accountability to honest business people having their businesses destroyed, vandalized, looted and patrons harassed and attacked was beyond unacceptable. In addition to having so many restrictions on business to begin with. The current climate in Manhattan feels more like the 1980's. Crime is up, homeless and mentally ill on streets is up substantially. We are still in a partial shutdown with many businesses the politicians are writing books on how good they are and patting themselves on their backs while their city and state BURN. My lease is up in October so I decided to get away the chaos and move back to my family's house in the nice suburban Staten Island. I'm in a transition now. Peace and quiet and if I don't watch the NEWS STATIONS I can have peace of mind in my little bubble of ignorance. New York City has a very long road to recovery.

I think you just described every major city in the country. It's a shame.

SurgeOfTribe

-bZ- Member
Donator
Let me clarify

Surgette

Youe
r Fitness Gura

Kru Nak Muay Nuk Soo Sawa dee Chok de

Attachments

• Surgette_MuayThai.JPG
    Surgette_MuayThai.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 9