Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hacker Report on BF1 Banzore server - Lost_Teknique

Was told by members in game that spectating was encouraged. I made a forum account but do not have permissions to post this in "Ban Appeals/Incident Reports" which is probably where this belongs but here it is since I don't know where else to post it.

Walling/Aimbot/No Recoil Courtesy of Lost_Teknique

Recorded on Banzore Hardcore BF1 server 3/1/2017

^^ Recorded using 30 second clips from Fraps @1080p. I missed a few good ones but it's still blatantly obvious use of aimbot and no recoil.

Maxwell

-bZ- Member
idk about walling, unless this guy is just completely retarded. Everything else seems ban worthy though.

idk about walling, unless this guy is just completely retarded. Everything else seems ban worthy though.
What i meant by walling was esp, maybe you thought i was referring to shooting through walls.

Also, i spotted another one earlier today. I don't have time to do any recording at the moment, but just a heads up i will be doing another video by the end of the night :)

Angry_Cuban13

Daddy McDick
He also has a BF4 account under the same name. He hasn't been active in a while but banned him on my side for BF4.

Just checked PBBANS, hasn't been active on BF4 since Oct. 2016.

Last edited:

Maxwell

-bZ- Member
What i meant by walling was esp, maybe you thought i was referring to shooting through walls.

Also, i spotted another one earlier today. I don't have time to do any recording at the moment, but just a heads up i will be doing another video by the end of the night :)
No I figured that's what you meant lol but I didn't see it. But I'm probably just blind.

Does anyone know why this guy hasn't been banned from the banzore server on BF1 yet? He's on here right now...

FYI this video is horrendous, i was messing around with slow mo editing and forgot to lower the audio. There's definitely 1 point where you can see him "q" spot someone and shoot before he even has the rifle aimed in and the guy is dead before the scope is aimed. Another spot where his silent aim kills someone when his scope isn't on target, and 2nd to last clip he kills a guy that he can't even see through smoke looking over the bridge...

He is apprently still playing on the server, I will get more video and do a better job editing on the next one.

Angry_Cuban13

Daddy McDick
There's only one person that can ban on the BF1 Server thanks to EA and I believe Jackson is on a well deserved vacation. Might explain why he is still playing.

Dropping by your forums for the first time and felt compelled to respond after seeing this post.... Just wanted to humbly offer my 2 cents on Lost.

Lost Teknique is a (somewhat inactive) member of my platoon, TACtical Overwatch. My obviously biased opinion is that Lost does not use cheats. I make this assertion based on the following:

1) I have played BF1/BF4 with Lost for over 3 years now. There have been times where I've struggled against him and times where I've dominated him, but at no point did I ever conclude that he was cheating. What has been consistent throughout our history is his intelligence of the game and his competitiveness. After bringing him onboard my platoon, we scrimmaged against other quality platoons (including NWG) and he put up fairly average numbers. No one on the other teams ever had anything bad to say about him. In the BF4 days, we primarily played on one the most tightly administered servers in the game, rTr#4. He played there for over 3 years and not a single admin action was ever taken against him.

2) With regards to the posted videos, there is no conclusive evidence that points to an aimbot. Spectator mode in BF1 is inherently flawed because the spectator mode game engine is not fast enough to report the tracked player's cursor movements during high acceleration movements like flicking during a zoomed sight. This is why on several occasions, the crosshair is not even positioned on the enemy when he gets a kill. If you guys want, I can ask him to livestream his gameplay so that you can see his screen from his point of view. But regardless, the fact that he misses so many shots demonstrates to me that there is a human controlling the cursor and not a program.

3) Lost always switches teams if his side dominates (often to his own demise) because he is constantly searching for a challenge to feed his competitive drive. This is the type of competitiveness that you don't normally see in someone who resorts to cheating, to taking the easy way out. This is a philosophy that I've tried to instill in all members of our platoon since day 1 and is what I can attribute to our successes in game.

Thanks for reading!

solid5YNAKE

Hello all, I enjoy playing on your server. We all have questions about certain players. I don't even mind playing against hackers most of the time because they suck at game and suck as hackers as well. I have played against this one and have asked myself the same question being discussed. Then one night some time a few weeks ago I got my answer. I think some people just like to have the ability to make havoc when they want. I really don't know why people do it. I imagine some may have cheated at pong if they could have back when all this crap started. Yes that is how old I am. So here is a picture of said person in chat. You do with it what you want. I don't take the words lightly especially having played against this person. He is the one the typed it in chat. Now you know why people think he hacks. He tells everyone he does. Lost admiting he has hack on computer.png

Popas13

-bZ- Member
The only thing I can point to as suspect is on the long machine gun shots as support. He is shooting across the map and I don't see any bullet drop at all. And that is an iffy thing. That is just what stuck out at me. Other than that, I have come to expect others to be far faster than normal humans. I am also unsure on the difference if any, on what the spectator sees vs. what the player sees, regarding game play. It could be like bf4 where things are just a little out of whack.