Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hi all, Moose004 here

moose004

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey all. I just applied yesterday (the 18th). I discovered you guys after playing on the #4 (Locker 24/7) server to try and unlock a few things and followed over to the website here. I'm impressed with all the servers that y'all still have running and filled, sure looks like BF2042 is causing a renaissance for BF4 as well (cough).

IRL I'm a 55-year-old software quality engineer (aka test monkey as opposed to a code monkey) from North Carolina, married, one 16-year-old daughter, and terrible at Battlefield. No, really, I think my stats on Battlelog are like 0.71 k/d lifetime and 0.5 or so on your servers. But I can sling health and ammo like a mofo so that's mainly what I do in any BF I play from BF3 up to BF2042. I'll keep those of y'all who can *actually* shoot people up and going and supplied and maybe eat some bullets for you so you can get the kills.

Looking forward to hanging out on the BF4 servers and the Discord once I ratchet my nerve up (I'm normally fairly shy). I usually play regular instead of hardcore but might try HC as well. And I do play BF2042 (rank 54 over there). Thanks.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey all. I just applied yesterday (the 18th). I discovered you guys after playing on the #4 (Locker 24/7) server to try and unlock a few things and followed over to the website here. I'm impressed with all the servers that y'all still have running and filled, sure looks like BF2042 is causing a renaissance for BF4 as well (cough).

IRL I'm a 55-year-old software quality engineer (aka test monkey as opposed to a code monkey) from North Carolina, married, one 16-year-old daughter, and terrible at Battlefield. No, really, I think my stats on Battlelog are like 0.71 k/d lifetime and 0.5 or so on your servers. But I can sling health and ammo like a mofo so that's mainly what I do in any BF I play from BF3 up to BF2042. I'll keep those of y'all who can *actually* shoot people up and going and supplied and maybe eat some bullets for you so you can get the kills.

Looking forward to hanging out on the BF4 servers and the Discord once I ratchet my nerve up (I'm normally fairly shy). I usually play regular instead of hardcore but might try HC as well. And I do play BF2042 (rank 54 over there). Thanks.
Once you go hard core there is nothing else

moose004

-bZ- Member
Donator
Well, I did drop by BZ2 tonight for a couple games. I was on the opposite side from the rest of the BZ team so I didn't join Discord. It didn't go real well but at least I got to do a lot of revives and placed like 7th on the losing team so there's that. Hardcore Locker was less of a crapshow than I thought it'd be. I may have to play HC more. Bloody well makes you think before you click, for sure.