Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

High School Locker backsho I mean buckshot clips

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
2 things:
1. You can change the opacity of the map so when you're walking around you can throw up the map without blinding yourself.

2. Youre a medic and use defibs. It's better to use the combat medic so you can give more health when you revive faster. Minimum revive is normally 12 whereas you get 20 with the combat medic, and a full charge takes a little less than a second.

Fun clips. I liked the bonus clip. I've actually been saving my view of this clip for a funny montage.

You may also be able to get some more performance by playing with mouse settings. Apparently I had been doing it wrong for a while and it helped immensely to change the settings.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I have to look into the opacity thing, the perk I change depending on if I use 320 or if my teammates aren't throwing ammo I go offensive, I honestly forget to switch it back and forth most games lol

let me know if you want this point of view, I have some of your attempted defib kills from my end as well lol

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
I have to look into the opacity thing, the perk I change depending on if I use 320 or if my teammates aren't throwing ammo I go offensive, I honestly forget to switch it back and forth most games lol

let me know if you want this point of view, I have some of your attempted defib kills from my end as well lol
I would love those clips lol.

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
I like it! Nice compillation!