Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Howdy! From a Mad Veggy...

Hello guys!

I just dropped an application, but I wanted to come in here and say hello. I also wanted to go a little more in depth to why I am applying to your group. And here it goes......

First off I am an ex-Clan Leader/Founder of the 6th Armored Division (bf42) until we changed the name to Team ReZurrection for BFV and BF2 onward. Our clan was a very popular and busy Battlefield community, we mostly only played BF titles, and when BF1 dropped so did our membership. No-one like it and the servers were a mess! Over 14 years of playing Battlefield with our group gone in a matter of a few months. Tiz life I suppose....

So in a nut shell - I have been playing on your servers off and on, as well as some of my guys, for quite some time. We enjoy the atmosphere we get when playing on your servers. You also have an active group of people that play many other things. I like it!

So feel free to ask me any questions or inquire about my past clan experience. Oh, and more than likely a few of the guys from my group will probably want to follow me here. I understand that I have no control whether I get to join or them, but I just wanted to throw a heads up.

Looking forward to gaming!
Mark ( AKA - Madturnip )

Hawx

You're Never Right!
hello and welcome

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
i remember 6th Armored Division but don't remember ReZurrection
did we scrim ? maby under diff tags? -=TFS=- or -U- maby -KOF-