Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Howdy

Patrick Johnson

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hi Everyone,

I just filled out an application and hope you guys see fit to allow me into your club. I am a long time PC gamer going all the way back to Tribes! Oh those were the days. I played CS in league and then again played leagues when the BF series started. I quite playing leagues when 2142 came out as i was just traveling too much from that time forward.

I travel during the week for work and usually get home on Thursday evenings, which is when i start my gaming for the weekend.

Hope to see everyone on the battlefield!

Hawx

You're Never Right!
nice to see you on the forums BringOutYourDead. 

Patrick Johnson

-bZ- Member
Donator
My gaming time will be limited for a week or so. I am hosting a Superbowl Party today and then my oldest son is getting married next Saturday. I will be glad when the wedding is over. My wife is driving me crazy!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Great super bowl to host a party for. I hope you had a fight break out like they did on the field.

Congrats, and good luck next weekend! Don't worry about us. We'll leave the light on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick Johnson

-bZ- Member
Donator
Well, today is the big wedding day for my son. I believe he is still in Tennessee, but will know for sure later this afternoon.....

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Ruh roh. Sounds like a good time!

Good luck, have fun, and we'll see you on the other side!