Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I finally figured out, how MagnaDefender is soo "good"

I actually have the video of the round he claims that I was spectating and playing at the same time. He said that shit at 9:39. This gonna turn @WvGoDFather into a complete clown ;).
Note the alleged alt acount commenting at 3:24. It's amazing how you can lock onto a tank while typing on another computer at the same time. Ha.... You should have posted this on the thread at AARP too. On that thread WvGodFather refused to admit he was wrong, nor would he post his proof, and then claimed all the USAA guys started their own server because they've been banned for cheating everywhere else.

Note the alleged alt acount commenting at 3:24. It's amazing how you can lock onto a tank while typing on another computer at the same time. Ha.... You should have posted this on the thread at AARP too. On that thread WvGodFather refused to admit he was wrong, nor would he post his proof, and then claimed all the USAA guys started their own server because they've been banned for cheating everywhere else.
I got banned over there right after I posted this video and tagged on my comment GodFather lol. That’s what gonna happen when server is run by dictators lol

I got banned over there right after I posted this video and tagged on my comment GodFather lol. That’s what gonna happen when server is run by dictators lol
Whaat? Why would they care about that? Red seemed to agree with my explanation over the whole thing, but overall didn't seem to care. That's crazy.