Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

I think I was banned, can this be undone?

Today I attempted to join your server (the 24/7 locker/metro server) and it kept disconnecting me saying "griefing."  I don't recall having greifed.  I can only chalk it up to a guy who yelled at me for accidentally flashing him last night.  My Origin name is Jev102.  I'm hoping that if I am banned, someone can unban me.  Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Cheers,
-J

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It looks like you're a "ReelBadDude" judging by the long list of aliases you're sporting.

I'll let the admin that administered the ban respond.

I was the one that banned you, watched your clan just go in and troll everyone, I do not remember if I watched you in particular but i watched most of your clan, and all the ones that i watched were just trolling, the bans will remain. If you are were not apart of them even tho you were in the server at the time, try not surrounding yourself by a bunch of 12 year old punk kids. 

i actually do recall watching you now, there was only 3 of you kids there. You know what you did I might even have video of it, so yes the ban will remain. have fun with whatever you consider fun elsewhere