Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I'm Baaaaaaack

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Welcome back? Didn't know you went missing!

Are you back with the whole gang?

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Welcome back? Didn't know you went missing!

Are you back with the whole gang?

Yeah been MIA since my work thread last year. I'm good to go now. Lots of changes since then! Won't be returning with the others though. I don't play the same games they do but I still chit chat to them from time to time. Expect me to be around more frequently. Might even start playing BF games agfain. :cool:

Also, tf is up with signatures now? They got a resolution limit?

Welcome back! Now, tell me who you are :D

Old member lol. Sup.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
A bunch of us are playing ARK, which may be up your alley. Check it out!

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Holy shit! Where you been ?

Some light gaming on other stuff but mostly busy with a huge project I had going on for my job since last year. The project is now finished and I've switched positions so now I have more time for gaming and a steady schedule now (and more pay :cool:). I need to get a few things reinstalled and and get the 1080 tweaked the way I want it.

I gave Ark a light test. Seems I can run everything entirely maxed out and get around 50fps. Pretty damn good since I use 2 monitors and the game is very GPU intensive. I'll probably fine tune it so I can run it at 60+. Post processing is and some of the unncessary options hog too much fps.

Some light gaming on other stuff but mostly busy with a huge project I had going on for my job since last year. The project is now finished and I've switched positions so now I have more time for gaming and a steady schedule now (and more pay :cool:). I need to get a few things reinstalled and and get the 1080 tweaked the way I want it.

I gave Ark a light test. Seems I can run everything entirely maxed out and get around 50fps. Pretty damn good since I use 2 monitors and the game is very GPU intensive. I'll probably fine tune it so I can run it at 60+. Post processing is and some of the unncessary options hog too much fps.

indeed good to hear bro- and why would you want to tweak a perfect video card lol > i'm getting one eventually, but yea dude good to have you back get on TS today =)