Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Innocent Helicopter TeamKills

Is there a way to disregard TKs (and resulting kick) if from a certain platform? A helicopter jumpers constantly get dead and blame you as a pilot.

As a pilot of a transport, I get kicked because idiots don't know how to jump out.

You are supposed to LOOK DOWN before you jump out, and if the helo is losing altitude, look back. If the helo is moving backwards, look forward. Does that make sense? I had an absolute idiot "Frosty..." or something literally spawn on my helo 5 times, and despite me trying to teach him, telling him, in CAPS, to look down when jumping out, he was racking up my TKs. Of course after a few I got kicked.

I didn't know that. Fuck me, game so old and i still learn new shit!

I'm in the same boat except someone was purposely getting TK'd with my mines on Pearl and played stupid as they didn't see it. 3 times and yep it on video...

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I get killed all the time jumping from the transport and I agree it's a tad unfair to the pilot. For me I obey Taxpayer's rules on jumping but if the heli is turning I often get killed.

I've also seen transport heli pilots get TK kicked for stunt flying at low level with a full load of players and then they smack into a building or some such.

Just me, but I hate these idiots who use the transport this way. It's like driving a family minivan in NASCAR...with the kids in the back. :rolleyes:

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
What I hate is a chopper pilot who, flies with a boat load of peeps onboard, bails when he/she gets to where they want to go....taxi service.

LiquidGamerX

Donator
I used to get blamed ( and blamed pilots myself too in the past ) quite a bit from others for forgetting to always look in the opposite direction the helicopter is traveling, before bailing out.

When the trajectory of the heli is falling towards earth, and you just default to looking down to bail, you will still die, or run the vehicle into yourself if flying fast enough.

( Don't default to just looking down before ejecting, a pilot will duck to find cover in a lot of cases while RPG rockets are trying to predict anyways.. )