Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Is Silk Road burning tank an exploit?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Its not, its a feature of the game. Exists on a few maps, towers on Dragon Pass do the same thing. Blame the devs that no longer work for Dice.

So you're implying or stating that DICE intentionally made the fire NOT damage players? If that is the case then I guess you're right, its not an exploit.

In my opinion, fire in other areas of the game that is part of the map design DO damage players, so I would think the fire on this tank should also damage players. In which case knowing that it doesn't and using it to your advantage to obscure yourself from others would as far as I'm concerned be an exploit.

But hey whatever, it doesn't matter in the end as long as it isn't violating your server rules. I now know about this "feature" (lol) and will look for fire demons or mother in laws there. Thank you.

No I've never ran into an invisible wall, but I don't really fly much in the game.

In my eyes, using a bug like this is an exploit and a form of cheating - but its not my server so I digress. I'm cool with it if the admins are.