Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

It's not a complaint, it's just my bad experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry that my first post was this, but I would like to tell you about my bad experience and disgust at what happened with an admin, which I do not think is necessary to give the name since it is not a complaint, it is just a bad experience.
It happened on the server ("! BZ # 2 - 60Hz HARDCORE Locker / Metro / Pearl - BANZORE.COM!")... I was punished for simply taking the driver's seat of the amtrac on the Pearl Market map. I did not steal the vehicle since it was from the same team and also the same seat was free. After he had punished me, he told me that the one who was driving before was repairing it. If I had known I would not have occupied it. He should have just let me know and I would have left it up to whoever the seat belonged to.
I enjoy playing on your servers and have never had any problems for any reason. Maybe it is not important what I come to tell, but I felt disgusted with the treatment of the admin and wanted you to know what happened.
I reiterate that it is not a complaint, it is only the description of an experience that was not gratifying.
Thank you very much and sorry if my behavior on the server was not appropriate, but I insist that it was without intention.
No desire to offend anyone.
Greetings from Argentina!
CorruptDLL

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We had been running the amtrac the whole round and had stopped to repair. The driver was out repairing and you jumped in and drove off, not only stealing the amtrac but leaving part of the crew behind. I asked you multiple times what you were doing and why, stating that you stole it.

1591484704382.png

My text was pretty blunt as we were in the middle of a really good run. It's a pretty common occurrence for us when running together and doing quite well to have people swap teams to be with us after we've killed them and grief us by stealing the amtrac, etc.

Thanks for coming to the forums to voice your concern. I can definitely see how this would be incredibly frustrating from your perspective and we definitely don't want to be badmins by any stretch. The same would've been done had I watched you take it (intentionally or not) from any other player and then not get out.

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I must say I was surprised when you didn't respond to my messages in chat, I've seen you game with us a lot. I probably should've waited on you to respond a bit longer. I apologize for acting pretty swiftly. Thanks for gaming with us :)

Thank you Neonardo1 once again for your answer. It happens that my English is quite basic and therefore it costs me a lot to establish a fluent conversation. Thanks for being so nice in your response. I hope I don't make that mistake anymore. Greetings and good life!

Jesus you kids are sorry a lot; if it were me, I'd be like, hey guys, your server shat on my brick, it's pretty thick, ain't gonna stick cause I'm Like Jesus. He keeps coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.