Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Kicked by PB

Hi everyone, I have been kicked by punkbuster today. Yesterday, all was good, I played regular game and when I tried to join today I got the message “Kicked by PunkBuster’. I never hacked or cheated in any way so I tried remedies found online like stop and restart PB in services, reinstalled PB but nothing is working. I have also contacted PB. Any tips that could solve this issue?
Best,
Blow

NargaCat

-bZ- Member
Alright so you take both hands, right? Squat down, putting one hand under your ass and the other out in front of you, towards the monitor with the PB site open.

One hand will fill faster than the other. HTH :)

Otterness

-bZ- Member
Hi everyone, I have been kicked by punkbuster today. Yesterday, all was good, I played regular game and when I tried to join today I got the message “Kicked by PunkBuster’. I never hacked or cheated in any way so I tried remedies found online like stop and restart PB in services, reinstalled PB but nothing is working. I have also contacted PB. Any tips that could solve this issue?
Best,
Blow
Try and see if antivirus is stopping it

Join a server via the battlelog, you will get a more detailed kick message.
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/
Frank, thank you for advice. I was permanently banned however I don’t have slightest idea for what. I’ve been playing BF4 for years, never played under other name or account, my BF4db record is clean so I have to say that PB sucks. I never believed players who said that they are innocent after being banned by PB, yeah sure you don’t hack but now I see that it can happen. I am mad because I never hacked, always played clean and this is the only game I play (BF 2042 sucks). I do not have brother or friend who played while I was not watching, I am 56 years old, having two grown up daughters, married, I do not have to prove anybody anything by playing with hack. I used to play Day of Defeat and was a top admin in one of the clans with 400 members where I was making sure that people do not hack by watching hours of videos and analyzing them. Sorry for venting, but I love this game and use any little time I have to play it (when my wife is not home).
Blow