Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Killed by admin for using MAV

Tonight I was killed by ADMIN Boththesenuts for using MAV from spawn. It has never been an issue in the past I have done it many times and so has many people, WHY was I killed by the admin this time?
Purestone

Erry1stolemyname

-bZ- Member
As Both pointed out, it's against our server rules.

https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules.4654/

9. STAT PADDING EX: MORTAR/UCAV FROM UNCAP
Stat padding is the act of receiving undeserved points due to abnormal and unhelpful gameplay.
NEW: EOD bots are not allowed on our Metro/Locker/Pearl server. They can basically only be used in a way considered to be stat padding and having one in your loadout will cause you to be auto-killed by the server.
You may not fire into the enemy's uncap. You may return fire to an enemy firing on you from uncap.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
  • UCAV/SUAV from uncap
  • Mortar from uncap
  • AA from uncap
  • RAWR from uncap
  • MAV from uncap
  • EOD bot from uncap (BANNED FROM SERVERS)
  • Rocket truck from uncap

bothesenuts

-bZ- Member
As Erry noted it is against our sever rules.

I also sent a yell command before I issued a punish which you should have seen on screen tell you " you cannot use the mav from uncap". Additionally you have been punished for the same thing before which I found by looking up your account information. I then proceeded to issue another point after you did not comply with the yell command.

As Erry noted it is against our sever rules.

I also sent a yell command before I issued a punish which you should have seen on screen tell you " you cannot use the mav from uncap". Additionally you have been punished for the same thing before which I found by looking up your account information. I then proceeded to issue another point after you did not comply with the yell command.
I did not see the YELL command "hard to see that" when you are flying a MAV.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
it shouldn't be that hard to notice as it is big yellow text that goes all the way across the middle of your screen.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Common sense would tell you doing anything like that from spawn is not allowed. It is very plainly against our server rules. Pure hehe youre cracking me up bro. Let's do some all maps shenanigans man! C u in game!

its redundant at this point, just make sure to keep the rules in mind when gaming.

Sent by that thingy-ma-jig that has this touchy screen and phone service.

Common sense would tell you doing anything like that from spawn is not allowed. It is very plainly against our server rules. Pure hehe youre cracking me up bro. Let's do some all maps shenanigans man! C u in game!
I honestly didn't know using a MAV from spawn was not allowed, I have been doing it for a long time and no one said anything about it before till now.
Slash see you on the all maps server :)