Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

MajorMedPack and Brohornet

I'm posting two games worth of footage I took of players MajorMedPack and Brohornet. I know MajorMedPack got banned from bZ #2 today.

My analysis of the footage:
I didn't see any conclusive evidence of cheating. I will say that MajorMedPack appears to have a higher than normal awareness of enemy locations. There is some footage towards the end of the second game where he appears to track a player through walls.
There are some anecdotal things that don't add up about both these players : they always have similar scores, they always have high K/Ds regardless of opponents, they are the same level, their battlelog KD is low, their hours are low, and they always squad up together.
When I watched the footage, I noticed MajorMedPacks aim is poor - that's not common among players who are consistently at the top of the scoreboard with high KDs.

As a victim of unjust bans myself, I hate to see legit players banned. As I said, I didn't see definitive proof that these players are hacking. It's a tough call.

I did have an issue with Major earlier too. Dude was peeking around the corner at a spot you would never expect, saw his head and half body before I was shooting. His response "shooting at the tower" from under C when it hasn't collapsed? Did not even see muzzle flash or sound of fire.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Hes already banned