Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Mod for Arma 3

GenShineySides

-bZ- Member
http://www.thezombieinfection.com/

Only got a couple of hours in on it but will be going back to it. If you have Arma 3 check it out, I am not going to praise it as better than DayZ but it is still good. It has its issue's like DayZ as far as glitchs go, but  think its way ahead DayZ standalone. Zombies are kind of stupid but I haven't seen them gltich threw buildings. 6 different classes to chose from. Good guy bad guy system which is also based on your class. You Can tranq people and then gut them and get major points if your a bad guy. You can take hostages. You can train dogs, then once you have them you can send them to scout buildings out, If someone is inside they start barking. Its ran on something besides Steam "kind of like DayZ commander" All the servers are white listed so hackers are few and far between. "once you register on the website and what not you are on the white list" No you can't build bases, but you can build ammo crates and they are cammo'd up if you place them well they are hard to see. One of big plus's for me is the party system. Once you meet up with your buddies you can start a party. Puts a symbol over them on you HUD so you know where your people are at all times, No yelling go prone. But anyways gave the link to the website. Wanna check out gameplay just go onto youtube and check it out. 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Free mod?