Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

No ping issue.

Hi, I bought the game yesterday, I started playing today and my ping is showing like "-", I haven't played a full round without getting kicked out. At first I didn't know why until I did some research but couldn't find any solution, the ping shows 61ms to 65ms before entering the server, but once I'm in it doesn't show any pings and then I get kicked out. Is there any chance for me to play in this server? Tomorrow I'll cal my SIP to see if they can do something.

imagen_2021-02-25_220243.png

RazorBites

Donator
Hi, I bought the game yesterday, I started playing today and my ping is showing like "-", I haven't played a full round without getting kicked out. At first I didn't know why until I did some research but couldn't find any solution, the ping shows 61ms to 65ms before entering the server, but once I'm in it doesn't show any pings and then I get kicked out. Is there any chance for me to play in this server? Tomorrow I'll cal my SIP to see if they can do something.

View attachment 6560
Disable your windows or any other firewall before playing

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I'm wating my ISP to respond my request, I literally disabled all antivirus, opened new rules in the firewall and nothing have worked, my last option is my ISP solving it for me. We'll see.

Hello, just to finish the thread, a technician finally called and I explained what the problem was, he sounded like he doesn't know what an ICMP is, and he suggested using a public IP to play online, which would cost me more money in the end of the month and I don't even know if that will solve the problem, so instead of trying to fix this headache, I'll just uninstall the game and play something else.