Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

cant unfuck stupid fuckers who keep fucking up probably best suck em threw a black hole

I fucked up. I trusted humans ooops my mistake
i am gang stalked, bullied, and lied to for being the mark of the beast living with traumatic brain injury
I guess my mistake was I tried to present peace before you war mongering whores could nuke this world. I have 4th grade education, no access to talking to anyone who can make sense of this
I am fucked, thank you for banning my last account btw, I tried to support your community and got banned for being different I was known as 2-Point-O that dumbest fucking idiot who can never grow old. I can't even wish i was never born

i cannot grow up. i try, Putin and Un threatened war, as soon as I crawled back to the age my mind is perma left at. Putin and Un stood down
living life a free year old can suck the life out of the beholder. No talk, No touch torture. I wanted to head south, go back to the states. can't get out of Canada i think yawl outta crude oil sucky tit juice

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
I get it, been dealing with foot issues as well.

You probably should take that picture down though man. I don't think you want your first, mid, and last name out there.

I didn't fish a lot of things after being BANNED by gang stalk gaslighting narcissistic assholes on a revenge streak of their own psycho freak show
sadder for all of you, i was forced to forgive you yet none of you could find the time or the heart to not ban me for trying to recover the worst species god always hated. you people are so very screwed now, no more crude oil. oh well was an adventure that murdered your own father.3 i hope to never wake up again. the live life to death do us part i hope is forever

Bro you think life is easy for everyone? Fuck that man. I never had the silver spoon, been cut, shot at and still giving 'er. No idea what your rant is about, but damn man, you should go talk to someone. I feel you, sometimes I don't want to wake up either and live a different life. But I ain't no coward, I've put loaded guns to my head and just can't do it. Keep your head up champ, life can be beautiful outside the box. Drugs don't solve anything, they just supress it and I learned it the hard way, drinking everyday to solve my issues, but for reals it doesn't help, only makes matters worse. I used to live off welfare, fucking getting food from the foodbank, stealing food to survive.. But one day I woke up and made something of myself. Now balls in your court bud, make a life, not a living. PEACE.

did i actually write this. wow i must have been mad but since racial discrimination hasn't infected this blog posting thingy like disgrakebook does. has any of you ever had death walk past you? the feeling is mutual i guess but life on the outside of the box feels weird. feels like i invented this world, handed the world over on forced entry of grownups claiming they are responsible enough not to murder their way out of hell to learn the hard way. murdering anything is a sin let alone leaving a being to die alone live alone or be born alone. i should go home and stay there alone seems fair to say, humanity lost the freeride yet blame god or dad for their own actions. it was a very interesting life I lived, punished for brain damage of my own. i'll go home now alone again

did i actually write this. wow i must have been mad but since racial discrimination hasn't infected this blog posting thingy like disgrakebook does. has any of you ever had death walk past you? the feeling is mutual i guess but life on the outside of the box feels weird. feels like i invented this world, handed the world over on forced entry of grownups claiming they are responsible enough not to murder their way out of hell to learn the hard way. murdering anything is a sin let alone leaving a being to die alone live alone or be born alone. i should go home and stay there alone seems fair to say, humanity lost the freeride yet blame god or dad for their own actions. it was a very interesting life I lived, punished for brain damage of my own. i'll go home now alone again
I hear you man!

Motorcharge

-bZ- Member
Donator
monkas.png