Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Perpetually being Kicked

Hey guys, I keep getting the boot with in a few minutes of joining the servers, mostly BZ1 and BZ1.5. Everything was just peachy up until a few days ago but now every time I try to join a game I get kicked with in two minutes. Every time I am booted it simply says "you have lost the connection to the session".

Sofar I have tried;
reverifying all the game files
doing an ipconfig forced reset
trying to fuck with my router
reinstall and update of PB
cursing at it
hitting it with my purse

Plz help me unfuck my shit, I am getting frustrated. I don't know why it hates me. Did I get a PP slap and not know about it? If so, why?
(User name matches in game screen name.)

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    807.5 KB · Views: 18
Try joining one of our servers through battlelog, it'll give you a more detailed kick message.
I tried that twice, battle log isn't syncing up right with my game so once I'm kicked it just says "waiting for game to exit"

Will try again though.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Lmao, I would try restarting your pc and try to use battelog to see a more detailed message.
Like I said, I don't see anything in our system that would be kicking you.

Try shutting down and just open origin and battelog and try to join our server.
If that doesn't work, try to join another server and see what happens.
Sorry I cannot assist further.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Shoot, I misread your initial message.
So you're allowed in game but it kicks you. Is your ping normal?

Shoot, I misread your initial message.
So you're allowed in game but it kicks you. Is your ping normal?
Ping is normal, I rarely go over 80.
I've tried restarting a few times. I just went into a different server and got the message about port 3695(UDP) so I'm trying the "disable origin in game" fix.
Will report back after another system reboot.
Thanks for the help though, the whole reason I wanted to post here was because I know some folks get their IP tagged sometimes through no fault of their own (as per another thread on the board)

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You're all good 3rd party wise unless there's something I'm missing.
My guess is that it's ISP related. Could've just been an origin update. Good luck though

Whelp, I can add port forwarding for port 3695(UDP) and a full reinstall of BF4 to the list.
I didn't even get to spawn before I was kicked that time. I will post an update for anyone else experiencing this if I come across something that works for me.

Have you tried uninstalling Orign and then reinstalling it? Also possibly try using something like CCleaner to uninstall both Battlefield 4 and/or Origin. Sometimes Windows' default uninstaller misses files and I have had luck with CCleaner finding those files and removing them successfully for a true "clean" uninstall. Just google Piriform CCleaner and you should find its website. The free version worked fine for me.

Have you tried uninstalling Orign and then reinstalling it? Also possibly try using something like CCleaner to uninstall both Battlefield 4 and/or Origin. Sometimes Windows' default uninstaller misses files and I have had luck with CCleaner finding those files and removing them successfully for a true "clean" uninstall. Just google Piriform CCleaner and you should find its website. The free version worked fine for me.
I just tried checking origin for updates but not reinstalling it. That may be my next route. At this point I think it may be my ISP. I can't access the router (Tmobile 5G through a nokia) settings to do port forwarding, but forwarding through windows firewall was unsuccessful. I'm done trying for the night.

I just tried checking origin for updates but not reinstalling it. That may be my next route. At this point I think it may be my ISP. I can't access the router (Tmobile 5G through a nokia) settings to do port forwarding, but forwarding through windows firewall was unsuccessful. I'm done trying for the night.
Yeah, could very well be that. That's out of my area of knowledge unfortunately. Hopefully you get this figured out soon. Good luck!

I've done some networking in the day, i dont think port forwarding will solve this, i think. To me it sounds like firewallisue, maybe a permissions issue? Weird if you able to play other games. Or your router is ass. Never go over wifi if you can, and if you can test use an ethernet.

Soooo, after reinstalling origin, reinstalling BF, reinstalling PB, restarting my router, restarting my pc 100 times, port forawrding, and every other thing any form and thing told me to try, clearing my browser catche was what let me back in....

Anyways, I don't have permissions to post an incident report but this cunt was TKing and heres a screenshot of him admitting it.

his name is 1forsa and he TKed me out of the chopper in spawn, when I reported him that was his response.

Screenshot (3).png