Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

player (DONT)OoEUGENEoO aimbot hack

Hello,

I enjoy playing in your BF4 server hardcore. I was playing on the Dragon Valley map and the player (DONT)OoEUGENEoO shot me with a 338RECON when I was above airfield on China side. I thought it was weird so I switched to sniper and used a MAV to find him. I used the 40X scope and range finder and he was on the other side of the map; more than 1600 yds away. Once I spotted him and watched for a minute he saw me, squeezed two off without aiming and I instantly died. I exited game and spectated him. He was doing poorly and I thought maybe it was luck. Towards the end of the round he killed 3 people with the same method and was not even aiming close to them. I have posted the link to the video below. I hope something is done about this behavior. Thank you very much!

https://youtu.be/E3rs_6tbpfs

best regards,

Mad Flatus Max

saw the video and im sorry to say, hes not hacking.

Next time you doubt someone, come on teamspeak and grab an admin to watch with you.

Thanks for the video and keeping an eye out anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
saw the video and im sorry to say, hes not hacking.

Next time you doubt someone, come on teamspeak and grab an admin to watch with you.

Thanks for the video and keeping an eye out anyway!
What do you consider hacking then? His reticle is not on the player and he gets a headshot. How is that not aimbotting? Please explain so I understand. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
we spectated him recorded him, and things came up, those videos were sent to punkbuster and now he is perma banned via punkbuster

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Thanks for the video Mad, and please feel free to hop on TS for any admin assitance.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
He came back again with his name starting with a zero o Eugene, I banned him again.