Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Poll on Pearl Market for server 2

Poll to remove Pearl Market from server 2. map replacement to be decided by whoever.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KCade

Donator
This is to be taken seriously. so many people like it but so many also complain.

KCade

Donator
and yes this is mainly to see if I am not the only one who thinks removing it is a good choice

Hawx

You're Never Right!
we have tried other maps and it kills server population, so to be honest it isn't worth removing or changing it...it's too detrimental to the population

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Pearl Market to me is the refined version of Lumphini Garden. It's effectively an infantry map and the urban setting lends itself to infantry action whereas Lumphini should probably have a couple armored vehicles to improve rapid movement across open spaces and to aid in holding positions. Pearl is also by nature a bad mortar map because there's so many ways to play it from shelter. Yet you can definitely amp up your K/D with mortar on this map because so many people insist on playing the rooftops as fixed positions.

Is it my favorite map? Nope. But the map forces me to adopt tactics/skills that I end up applying to other maps when the situation warrants them.

Myself, I hate Zavod but that map forces me to adapt my game to the forest and odd terrain. That becomes a useful skillset when I'm playing on other maps. Which is why you don't see me asking for Zavod to be removed.

I guess my advice here is to try to find something in each map that will help you improve your overall game.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
It's kind of funny how so many people obsess over E while C & A are neglected. B & D get all the love because they're right in front of the uncaps and if you think about it you realize that if you hold A, C, & B or D you win it. Let the other guys control E and the flag near their uncap.

How many threads we need on this. Metro and Locker have annoying choke points, at least with pearl, you're scattered out. I wish we had more close quarter combat maps in Bf 4. But these three are the only decent ones.

It's kind of funny how so many people obsess over E while C & A are neglected. B & D get all the love because they're right in front of the uncaps and if you think about it you realize that if you hold A, C, & B or D you win it. Let the other guys control E and the flag near their uncap.
It's because you when you spawn on A you spawn in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.

Same with all the other outside points. How fast can you run from a to c. Or d to b.

If you have e you cut that time by a factor or two.

The center of the map is the most important, in my humble and uneducated opinion.