Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

[POLL] What game are you going to get?

Which game are you getting?

• Total voters

Hawx

You're Never Right!
**PLEASE USE THE POLL OPTION, BUT ALSO LEAVE FEEDBACK!!**

I would like to get some really good comments as to why you are planning on getting either one, please. Please explain what about the game that attracts you.

I am doing this to decide which game I want to get because I can't decide either way. I used to be a Call of Duty player years ago, but got away from it with all the hackers running rampant, so Call of Duty: Ghost was my last CoD purchase. I have heard lots of good things about the original Destiny, but I have never played it and don't know much about it...maybe someone could shed a little more light about it on what it is and why they think it is a better choice to go with.

Bytor

-bZ- Member
Haven't thought about getting either one, but if I was it would be CoD. I have Destiny for the PS4 and didn't really care for it. My sons liked it and they will eventually get D2 when they get some more time to play it.

Me... I'm more of a war FPS player.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
you didn't need to add the option, this was only for the people that were interested in either of the two

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I am planning on getting COD:WW2. I played the beta and I enjoyed it. It felt like some of the better games they used to put out.

Skullbones

-bZ- Member
Donator
COD WW2, looking good,game play is smooth, graphics are well above average, enjoy it much better than EA, Origin crap, at half the price.