Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

racist banners?

I hope so as well. Very disturbing and takes away my fun knowing they are welcomed in the community of players by default. Nothing like getting killed and seeing it was some jackass with SS lightning bolts or a swastika and eagle. Fuck these racist assholes.

Should we be reporting player profile banners for racism? specifically nazi or white supremacist imagery?

No. The world needs balance, so set your banner to antifa or the black panthers.

Several times I saw russians playing on different servers not only on bz, which had the letter "z" in their emblems.
In my opinion this is not acceptable.

I don't know if EA has a proper website to report emblems that show the stupidity of players who set them.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Right or wrong it's not something we police.

Curious, what about overtly political user names that provoke political posts in chat?

I know EA regulates user names but Banzore will kick, kill, and eventually ban people for responding to political names. Ergo, overtly political user names should be likewise subject to the discretion of the Lords of Banzore© if the user name trolls people into making banned political comments.

It does seem like its a way to get around racism filters. Mods are unpaid volunteers so i get why there should be LIMITS to mod power and responsibility. I consider emblems and filter dodging and provocative names under the same umbrella but i don’t expect you to POLICE to that extent.

Last edited:
I'm a red blooded american who hates a boot on my throat, what can I say. My mothers line goes to plymouth colony, my fathers to virginia. our fam fought in every american war.

I also happen to hate racists, so thanks for the clarification everyone.

son of the american revolution baby - live free or die

Should we be reporting player profile banners for racism? specifically nazi or white supremacist imagery?
I think that emblems with signs such as a sphastika or the letter "z" do not mean being racist (maybe not in all cases), but only about the stupidity of the player who is looking for a reason to argue with other players in the chat... sometimes they are just f***k trolls.

on the other side, the player's geopolitical location, poverty or low social position pushes people towards extremely naconist beliefs. Emblems with "immoral signs" should be treated as a kind of pathology.

i see so you think they’re intentionally baiting - thats fair.

confederate flag has a lot of misinfo around it specifically in the south because of the Lost Cause of the Confederacy which tries to reframe the civil war as being about something other than slavery.

i and many other americans consider it a pro slavery symbol and thus extremely racist but the history was rewritten in the south so it’s very complicated culturally in modern day america

Certainly fair to consider Z as offensive as well. The orks are fucking monsters. Killed one of my american friends volunteering in ukraine recently. i truly hate the putin regime.